Monday, August 30, 2010

Point B/Plan B

>You hear people talk about always trying to get to Point B or figure out Plan B. For Logan, that is his goal in life and if you ask me, that is not a bad way to live! The kid has the strongest will and determination of any six month old I have ever come across and it is absolutely astounding. In the midst of waiting, fighting an infection off, fevers between 99 and 100 almost all day long for days on end, Logan baffles us with his bright smile, high energy, good appetite, and over-all outward health, that is is hard to believe there is anything wrong with him. In fact, I have stopped thinking that there is something wrong with him. There just is something not quite right, is all. I have full trust and faith in our doctors and hospitals that no matter what happens, no matter what the outcome, Logan will be fine. Trust me, it has taken me DAYS to say that without choking up and backing out on my word. My child is unwell people! It effing sucks not knowing all the answers, but Logan's sweet smile and playfulness tells me he is not in any dier danger. His ECHO went well today and we are waiting on those results. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support. I could not hold it together this well without it. Our Plan B is right around the corner.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!