Friday, August 27, 2010

Heart Murmur

>
The heart murmur seems to be the least of our worries right now. This is a prime example that if you have a guy feeling about something, go with it!

Logan's fevers mean something. He is sick. He has an infection of some kind. What kind of infection? How serious is it? We don't know. All we do know is that for 2 months now, his little body has been trying to tell us something and we are finally getting answers. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I was an absolute mess this afternoon when I got the call from his doctor. I took the afternoon off, as I have hardly been able to eat. I was shaking and nauseous. The hardest part wandering into the unknown. Wandering into a place we never wanted to be. The ideas his doctor has about the infection are serious ones. We pray God is bigger and better than those ideas and that Logan has a quick fix infection.

I will keep everyone posted as best I can.
____

In the mean time, Logan has leaned to wave, clap, sit himself up from a laying position and army crawl, all within the last few days. We have a fighter on our hands, people! :)

2 comments:

  1. >Praying that Logan continues to be a little trooper and that his body fights off the infection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Praying for Logan still! Hope things turn around for him soon.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Lovin!