Thursday, August 19, 2010

Worst Father's Day EVER!

>

June 22, 2010


Ugh. I dunno how to even start this. Our weekend beyond sucked. Like, I cannot even articulate how crapy it was and later, you will see how that pun was totally intentional. Read on.

Saturday I worked and felt fine. We had a steak dinner with friends that was honestly, crapy steak. Cooked way too well. The salad and grilled corn on the cob saved it, however, and the brewed Rasp. Tea was lovely as well. Logan fell asleep and we played Apples to Apples. I kicked ass, but ended up loosing by one card both times. Doh!

Later that night, around 4am, Logan fussed so I fed him and when I got out of bed, my stomach was cramping so badly, I was nearly keeled over. I ignored it long enough to put Logan back to bed and fall asleep until Logan woke up again at 7:15, the latest he has EVER slept! Yet my tummy cramping was still present and I was almost convinced it was because I was hungry.

The steak was so bad I just picked at it and didn’t eat much. B was feeling fisky and so we had some fun.

The tummy cramping did not stop and only got worse until….I let it all out. Over and over and over and over and over (shall I go on?)…again. I was in the bathroom from 7:30am until 10:30am. I became so weak I considered going to the ER. B could not get fluids in my fast enough. The Imodium worked for a little while but I had a few more episodes before the night was over. I was effing miserabe and B had to take care of me and Logan all day. So much for church and lounging around until dinner time with the rents. Ugh.

Sorry if this is serious over-share, but you know, it’s my blog. Now do you get my crapy pun? Hehe

I am still not feeling 100%. It was so hot tonight I decided to swim laps instead of run and I feel great right now!

As far as Celexa goes, I am having little to no side effects. If I’m tired, it’s because I have a 4 month old. I am not noticing any changes yet when it comes to the anxiety itself, but I know it takes time so I am trying to be patient.

As far as Father’s Day goes, I plan to have a re-do this weekend. No more sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!