Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Lack There Of

>May 24, 2010

The anxiety has gripped me to the point where I have no motivation to get anything done or do anything productive. Thankfully, the nice weather has we wanting to be outside, but only because Logan loves it so much. Without him motivating me to keep him happy, I don’t know what I would be doing.

The funny part is that despite no motivation, I am still doing things. Still running the dishwasher, loading the laundry machine, scrubing the toilets…but I don’t want to. I don’t want to do any of these things, but I feel like I have to, for my family.

B wants me to start exercising again. So I am on the hunt for a good jogging stroller. I am not a jogger, but maybe I’ll become one. If it helps my anxiety, I’ll try anything before seeking meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!