Thursday, August 19, 2010

2 Years of Bliss

>August 8, 2010

I think that possibly, maybe I’m falling for you (the day I came over for a visit, you asked me to coffee, and I drove off with a perma smile) Yes there’s a chance that I’ve fallen quite hard over you. (the day you kissed me in ESPN Zone and I beat you bowling) I’ve seen the paths that your eyes wander down (ha, up and down, my friend!) I want to come too… (yeah, you’re pretty damn cute too!) I think that possibly, maybe I’m falling for you (no, I KNOW I’ve fallen for you) No one understands me quite like you do (no one, no one but you) Through all of the shadowy corners of me (light and dark, good and bad) I never knew just what it was  About this old coffee shop I love so much All of the while I never knew… Ahh… I think that possibly, maybe I’m falling for you Yes there’s a chance that I’ve fallen quite hard over you. I’ve seen the waters that make your eyes shine now I’m shining too Because, oh because I’ve fallen quite hard over you (harder than ever, and I keep falling) If  I didn’t know you, I’d rather not know If  I couldn’t have you, I’d rather be alone (I could never live without you in my life) I never knew just what it was (those eyes, smile, touch, kiss, everything!) About this old coffee shop I love so much All of the while, I never knew I never knew just what it was   About this old coffee shop I love so much All of the while, I never knew All of the while, All of the while it was you You… You… You… Happy Two Years to my most favorite person in the entire world. You rock it, B, each and every day. Here’s to two-hundred more! Kisses. (lyrics by Landon Pigg)

I think that possibly, maybe I’m falling for you (the day I came over for a visit, you asked me to coffee, and I drove off with a perma smile)
Yes there’s a chance that I’ve fallen quite hard over you. (the day you kissed me in ESPN Zone and I beat you bowling)
I’ve seen the paths that your eyes wander down (ha, up and down, my friend!)
I want to come too… (yeah, you’re pretty damn cute too!)

I think that possibly, maybe I’m falling for you (no, I KNOW I’ve fallen for you)

No one understands me quite like you do (no one, no one but you)
Through all of the shadowy corners of me (light and dark, good and bad)

I never knew just what it was
About this old coffee shop I love so much
All of the while I never knew…
Ahh…

I think that possibly, maybe I’m falling for you
Yes there’s a chance that I’ve fallen quite hard over you.
I’ve seen the waters that make your eyes shine
now I’m shining too

Because, oh because
I’ve fallen quite hard over you (harder than ever, and I keep falling)

If I didn’t know you, I’d rather not know
If I couldn’t have you, I’d rather be alone (I could never live without you in my life)

I never knew just what it was (those eyes, smile, touch, kiss, everything!)
About this old coffee shop I love so much
All of the while, I never knew
I never knew just what it was
About this old coffee shop I love so much
All of the while, I never knew

All of the while, All of the while it was you
You…
You…
You…

Happy Two Years to my most favorite person in the entire world. You rock it, B, each and every day. Here’s to two-hundred more!

Kisses.

(lyrics by Landon Pigg)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!