Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 1.

>June 15, 2010

***Over the next few weeks I am going to be writing a daily post on how I am feeling after taking the drug Celexa to treat my anxiety. It is simply a way to track side effects and progress. There may be other unrelated posts in one day so be sure to check your blogroll/reader/RSS feed! Thanks.***

So far, I have only been on the drug for 6 hours and I can already feel it. Not in the way of helping with the anxiety, but OMG there is something different going on. I took it before I went to bed because my previous experience with Lexapro has taught me that I am quite sensitive to these drugs and last time, I was so nauseated that I could hardly function. Doc recommended I take it at night since it is a 24 hour acting drug, so here I am. Not so nauseated, but VERY effing tired. We were up late last night for B’s birthday watching a movie and I don’t know if it was the drug or something else, but I could hardly fall asleep. Half the time I felt wide awake, like I could go bake something, but my body could feel it so I conceded to stay in bed. I barely got 4 hours of sleep and I have to go to work in an hour.

Other than feeling tired, I am dizzy and my vision is a little wobbly. As in, I am having trouble focusing. Weird. I can’t tell if I am a little nauseated since I have not eaten breakfast and my stomach is empty. We’ll see after I eat something.

Please continue to pray and send encouraging words! When I was driving to the store to pick up my script I was having anxiety about taking anxiety medication!! Wacky, I know. Wish me luck that I don’t pass out at work from sheer exhaustion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!