Saturday, October 30, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 20

>
What's in a name? Nicknames.

No, I don't have one. Nothing that has ever stuck. My name is Sarah and it means Princess. I am pretty sure the day I learned that I truly began to embody the definition of a princess. Yeah, that didn't work out too well. Sometimes B calls me SarBear, but very rarely. When I was in middle school I tried to get everyone to call me by my middle name. That didn't work either.

Logan has a ton of nicknames. Pooh Bear, Monkey Man, Lo Lo, Mister Man, Stinker Face....those are the regularly used terms of endearment.

B, along with me, does not have any nicknames either.

Our dog Tulo has a million: T, T-tons, TT, Pooplo, T-Man, Dog, T-Payne, just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!