Thursday, October 21, 2010

Everyone Should Read The Tao of Pooh

>
Day 10: Something You're Afraid Of

I think if I were to honestly answer this question I would only be fueling that big, giant black monster. I address that monster with my counselor and for now, that is the only place I feel it deserves any credit. With that, my only fear is that the fears inside will be realized. It's a damn ugly cycle and so my only other fear is that I won't be able to live without it. That I won't be able to live without fear. With all this muddled mess in mind, I will stick to fearing the Lord as I know he is the only one with the true answers.

Day 11: Favorite TV Shows

My love for TV is indeed unhealthy and whoever said you can't watch it with a kid was obviously not as committed to their shows as I am. That being said, I only watch TV when Logan is sleeping and now that we got rid of our major cable package, I watch a lot online now.

One Tree Hill
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
America's Next Top Model
Teen Mom
Survivor
Anything on the Discovery Channel or TLC

Day 12: What I Believe

I believe that women should have the right to their own bodies.
I believe that personhood begins at birth, not conception.
I believe that I married my soulmate.
I believe that Jesus is my homeboy.
I believe that I was born to be a mother.
I believe that my mother is my hero.
I believe that stay at home moms work just as hard as working moms.
I believe in miracles.
I believe in ghosts.
I believe writing is the best way for me to express myself.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!