Thursday, October 7, 2010

Some Things to Look Forward to...

>I am sitting in the Grand Rapids airport waiting for our flight back home to Colorado. This has been an AMAZING vacation and I wish I had the time and concentration to summarize everything right here and now, but I don't. So here is a short list of a few of the things I will want to include in my vacation update:

  • Wedding in Grand Rapids
  • Meeting a bloggie friend ANNE!!
  • Biking around Mackinac Island
  • Sitting on the beach drinking beer and playing bocce ball
  • Visiting an apple orchard
  • Visiting grandparents in Alpina and Harrisville
  • Visiting Logan's 2nd cousin who is just 2 weeks older than him
  • Driving all over the Northern part of Michigan
  • And a ton of other things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!