Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Day Challenge: A Buncha Days...

>
I give in. I CANNOT not blog. And if I read one more quantitative problem tonight my eyes are going to bleed and my brain will explode. Seriously. This is my most recent FB status:

"I give in. This GRE crap is so hard! Seriously, I'd rather give birth again--without an epidural!"

I mean it. I would gladly take on gut-wrenching, crotch-burning labor for 12 hours than deal with the unexpected nature of this test meant only for geniuses. So, as a distraction, I am going to catch up on the Challenge and TRY to relax.

Wanna play?

Day 15: Bible Verse

John 11:35

Jesus wept.

This verse has been the most real, validated verse in all of the Bible for me. It realizes Jesus, makes him more of a man than any other. I believe some of the trusts emotions anyone can show is with tears. When I cry, it's for real. And I know when B cries, it is real. If you happen to see me pulled over on the side of the road balling, it's because I a) peed my pants because my bladder will NEVER be the same or b) am so anxious and scared of the outcome there is nothing else I can do. Fortunately for you, I have only been pulled over once and I never even cried.

In all seriousness, this verse is just beautiful. It's easy to remember, it's real. Jesus wept. When I think of what the word means, I see Jesus sitting with his head in his hands crying, hard. His heart is aching. I feel tightness in my chest just thinking about it.

Day 16: Dream House

Two stories
Vaulted Ceilings
Large fireplace in living room and master bed
Jacuzzi tub in master bath
Heated tilling in master bath
Double shower heads in master bath
Master plus 3 beds for our beautiful children
Large kitchen with stainless steal appliances
Cherry wood floors throughout main floor
Large front and back yard, fenced in the back for the dogs an safety
A MAID TO CLEAN IT ALL ONCE A WEEK. :)

No, pray for me.




1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!