Monday, October 18, 2010

Days 7 & 8: Places Traveled & Fav Movies

>

Day 8: A Place You've Traveled

Cabo San Lucas!!! Best visit ever. I had been there when I was 15 as a nanny and yes, that was a fab experience. But nothing is nearly as fab as sitting on the beach all day long, eating the most amazing guac you've ever had, playing beach volley ball, kayaking with sea lions, snorkeling, happy hour drinks, poker by the pool, and a beautiful room overlooking the Sea of Cortez. Ask just about any of our friends and they will try to convince you that Cabo is where we conceived Logan since we found out just a month later that I was knocked up. Funny, I didn't know they were all there when that happened!! Lol...no, friends, Logan was not conceived in Cabo. It was AFTER Cabo.

Day 7: Favorite Movies

I could go on forever with this list but I will keep it short and sweet:
  1. Knocked Up
  2. The Hangover
  3. The Notebook
  4. Inglorious Bastards
  5. The Hurt Locker







1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!