Saturday, October 23, 2010

You Gotta Have Goals

>
Day 13: Goals

I think I have talked about my goals quite a bit so I'm going to keep it short and sweet. Nothing has changed recently other than the intensity to meet these goals.

1. Get my Masters in Elem Ed so I can teach little minds.
2. Buy a house
3. Have more children--I'm thinking a total of 3 or 4...we'll see
4. Take on more creative projects and finish them
5. Run 5 miles a week
6. Lose 10 more pounds
7. Do 1 thing for myself once a month that is totally selfish
8. Become a better cook
9. Decorate my living space
10. Become a more fashionable fashionista (Cue Heidi driving her cute lil butt up to CO and raiding my closet for me.)

I think it goes without saying that being a loving mother and wife, lover and listener of Jesus, and compassionate and dedicated friend are always ongoing goals which require self-improvement.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!