Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Crazy Talk

>
Ohmystars, as Miss Pettijohn says. Today has been horrible. The stress from the test has been so intense that I am hardly sleeping. I just lay in bed wide awake thinking and rethinking formulas and vocabulary words. Then, once I am finally ready to drift off, Logan awakes in pain. Those poor gums are just tortured and not just one, but two at the same time. Ouchies. THEN I have to go to work. I wake up at 5am, take B to work, get myself ready, get Logan ready, drop him off and go to work. Answer phones, help residents and staff and TRY to smile. Ha. My eyes are burning and I can hardly keep my head off the table. It was a terrible day and I am going to rest for awhile tonight before cracking open my GRE book. I have determined something about this whole thing: It is not teaching me the math, or the vocab, or whatever. It is teaching me how to answer the question a backasswards way so I don't have to actually do the math itself. Whelp, now if I was just a wee bit smarter in that department (trust me, a wee bit is a HUGE understatement) then I might, just maybe, get a few answers right. B helped me answer 4 practice questions. We got one right. So there's my fate people. I am just praying that the GRE is merely a stupid grad school requirement and that they really don't care about your score. I DO have some rockin references.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!