Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New 30 Day Blog Journal: Days 1 & 2

>
Maybe I will actually complete this one. Link up HERE.
Andddd go.


Day One: Introduce, Recent Pic, and 15 Interesting Facts

(at the apple orchard in Michigan)

Well I think most of you know quite a bit about me. To sum it all up, I am 26 years old, married for just over 2 years and I have an 8 month old son. He is quite literally the apple of my eye. I adore being a mother. I love Jesus, I love reading and even more I love having a quite night alone with B, which is a very rare occurrence nowadays.

15 Interesting Facts?

one. I have never broken a bone.
two. I think Spicy Pickle pickles are THE BEST.
three. I worry about living long enough to see my son grow up.
four. I believe that I was meant to be a momma to boys. We'll see what happens next time.
five. I hate running yellow lights.
six. There is no such thing as aliens. However, I do believe in ghosts.
seven. My favorite video game is anything Mario.
eight. I have an -ish nose: half polish half jewish. (I am not polish OR jewish)
nine. I was one of the first 100,000 people to have a myspace page and now, i don't.
ten. I always wanted a tough older brother who made me tougher.
eleven. I save all the purses I buy and keep them in a box when I'm not using them. That way when I am ready for a change, I just dig one up I haven't used for awhile and it feels like a new purse all over again.
twelve. I went to school for 5 years and got 2 degrees. I am about to go back to school for a year and receive another degree (masters) and a teaching license.
thirteen. My wedding was the best day of my life. Yes, it is second to Logan's birthday because without our wedding, Logan would not be here right now. Plus it was literally, the best wedding anyone had ever been to.
fourteen. I am trying to become a runner and I am finding out that the more I do it, the more I like it.
fifteen. We will begin to try for another baby in a year and a half. YAY!

Day 2: Meaning Behind Blog Name

See the e.e. cummings poem on the right hand side of my page? That is where I got it. When I was writing my wedding vows, I remember this poem and I fell in love with it. I used the "we are for each other" quote in my vows and it is literally something I would get tattooed to my body. It is what the foundation of my love and friendship for B comes from. I love him so much and we truly ARE for each other.

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!