Saturday, October 9, 2010

What to do when you don't have a diaper...

>So I know I have not updated on Michigan and I will, in parts. On Thursday night, we were hanging out in the Grand Rapids airport and Logan needed a change. He was leaking out of his diaper so I went in search and realized I only had one diaper in our bag for the next 7 hours. I said a silent prayer that he would only need this one change and we would make it to Denver without any fuss. Cue prayer unanswered! Not ten minutes later, Logan had a giant poo in his diaper. And now that he is in serious teething mode, his poo is not so...together. It's total yuck. I tried to save the diaper and that was a lost cause. We had diapers in the bag we had to check, something we were not expecting to do but our bag was too big. So B begins to beg someone to get our bag for us so we can get some diapers. Meanwhile, I had to do something. So I had some pads on me and yes, ladies and gents, I stuck it in Logan's onesie until I could find a fellow momma with a baby the same size as Logan and beg for an extra diaper. She was so kind, giving us two. Logan only had to shame his daddy with a pad in his pants for about 20 minutes before I found the diapers. Needless to say, funniest moment all week.

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!