Tuesday, March 3, 2009

>This one time, in Denver...

>Good Afternoon!

This weekend was so fun! I love when I wait a few days to blog and then I have a TON to tell you all about! That makes this so much more fun and relaxing for me.

Saturday after work, I drove down to Denver and enjoyed some time with MIL before heading to dinner with Ash, her hubs, brother and son. B had to work and we all missed him. Ash's bro is a student coach for OU so naturally, I am a HUGE OU fan. It is really the only football I like following and it was so much fun to catch up with him after their crazy season!

Dinner was nice. It took forever for us to get our food but it was worth it. We spent the time chatting and catching up with things that are hard to talk about over the phone. B's brother and sister in law came to meet up with us for a little while. The only person missing was B.

Once dinner was over with, B texted me that he was coming down! But he would not be there until midnight so he would miss seeing our friends. We headed over to a bowling ally with an arcade in it. Ash's son was super enamored by all the lights and sounds everything made. He just ran around pushing buttons and laughing. It was adorable and made me want a kiddo that mush more! ;)

I bowled horribly. I don't even think I broke 70, which is REALLY bad for me. Usually I can make it into the 90's but not this time. I even had two strikes, but I gutter-balled it most of the time. Oh well. It was fun anyway.

I got to MIL's place and just after midnight B showed up with our furry kids. We quickly went to bed and relished in the thought of sleeping in. Sleeping in for me, is now between 8 and 9. I am just ready to be up and I hate wasting daylight. B slept until ten, so MIL and I made him breakfast. It was fun cooking with her. She let me borrow this super soft, super warm bath robe that I meant to bring home with me, but forgot.

We were cozy all morning and before noon, we took the dogs for a nice walk down the canal. I managed to throw the frisbee into someone's yard that B later retrieved on our way home. It was beautiful outside! Much like today: warm and in the 70s! We then went shopping and found some nice clothes on sale for B since he is staring his new job and he needs to look suave. When he gets all decked out, I will take a pic and post it. :)

We had lunch with some other friends. One of them had just come back from Florida which made B and I super jealous! We can't wait to sit on a beach and drink margs!! Less than two months til Cabo!!

I came home early yesterday for a dentist appt which went well. No cavities! I never have any, which is great, but I have VERY sensitive teeth and she FINALLY prescribed me some toothpaste that will help strenghten my teeth. When I got home, I took a 3 hour nap! I did not even know I was that tired, but the dogs were sleepy too so that worked out.

I woke up feeling like a new woman. I cleaned out my car, which was a disaster. If you have dogs, you know what I am talking about. I took it down to this place that has free vacuums. It is not perfect, but much better than it was! Once I was home, I cleaned up and made dinner, which was ready for B when he got home from his class for this new job he got.

The weekend was great and I LOVE having Monday's off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!