Friday, February 27, 2009

>A Little Bored

>Wow, I am so not my usual blogging self this week. Honestly, I am a little bored with writing decent, read-worthy material that I could not subject you, Internet, to such blah substance. So here is just a small update, if you wish.

1) On Wednesday, B and I went to a local Catholic church to partake in Ash Wednesday. He is Catholic and I am not, but I enjoy doing things with him like this, as he does the same with me at my church. I gave up alcohol for 40 days and 40 nights. So far, I keep forgeting, but not in the way of actually having a drink. I think about it, or someone mentions it, and then I suddenly remember that no, I will not be having any alcohol this month.

2) I worked all day Thursday and then came home and played more Zelda. Seriously, that game is adicting! I love it.

3) Today, I babysat, got the 5 month old to sleep for 2 hours in his crib, put his sick brother to bed, and enjoyed quiet time with sister. It was nice.

Tomorrow I will be working some more and then I am off to Denver!! Ash will be in town with her brother, hubs, and son. I have not seen them since the wedding and I can't wait!! Also, I will be spending the night with MIL and that is ALWAYS fun. We like wine, but remember, I am not going to be drinking any. Huh, this is a little harder than I thought it would be.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!