Wednesday, March 11, 2009

>Picture Tag and Hair

>

I got a picture tag a looooong time ago. Sorry it has taken me so long. Here goes!
1. Go to your desktop and in your file folder for pictures, pick the 6th folder with the 6th picture.

2. Tell a story about that picture.
3. Tag 5 others and pass it on. Make sure you let your 5 know!

So this is the inside of a garage that is attached to an apartment we looked at a few weeks ago. We are not going with this place and you might think we're crazy, but we would rather pay the same price for a two bedroom without a garage and a one bedroom with one. I was hoping that my picture would be a lot more exciting than this. Oh well.

I want to tag anyone who has not done this fun little game. I know several of you already have done this, so I don't want to double tag you.

Also, I am getting my hair cut today so keep an eye out tomorrow for a post with before and after hair. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!