Tuesday, March 10, 2009

>Oh Wow

>I really don't have much to say other than I am in love with the most incredible man God could have blessed me with. I was talking to his mom last night, catching up on the past week, and we started talking about babies. Yes, she wants to be a grandma and we are more than willing to bless her someday with a few. Then we talked about us, me and B. B was conceived two weeks after his mom and dad got married. Obviously not a planned pregnancy. I was not an "accident" so to speak. However, my mom miscarried a few months before me and had that pregnancy continued, I would not be here. The coincidences and our faith in God's plan just kind of dumb-founded us. B and I were born to be each other's soul mate. Can you get any more basic than that?
So I dedicate this post to my loving husband who never fails me, always loves me, and shows his love and gratitude daily. Love you, B.

Love,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!