Wednesday, March 18, 2009

>Kreative Kids

>
Hey everyone! I hope St. Patty's Day was just as fun for you as it was for me! I am at home now, recovering, and catching up on shows I missed the last few days. ALSO, Miss Jessica over at A Bunch of My Nonsense gave me a super sweet award!! She is so kind and her blog is just adorable! Go check it out!

The Rules:

List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love!Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ.

1. B, my hubs, is the most amazing person and my very best friend. I love him more than anything, so he can really just use up the rest of the list. But I suppose I can humor you and just keep going...

2. My doggies: Butte and Tulo. They are the sweetest dogs and have the best personalities!

3. My parents and B's parents: I am so blessed to have great parents and in-laws!

4. My camera: it's pink and sassy and I love how well pictures turn out on it. It is my way of being a little more Kreative!! ;)

5. Taking a bath: I took one a few weeks ago at my MIL's house for the first time in over a year!! I can't wait to move into a place that will have a bathtub!!

6. Water: I drink so much of it now and can totally feel it when I am not getting enough in my day.

7. The bloggers below. Seriously, you all keep me sane and I just love coming into this little world and making new friends.

THE List.

1. Baby Hooper: You know how much I adore you and your blog! The last few months have been great getting to know you. You rock!!

2. C:Your blog is so fun and I love all your lists. It cracks me up! :)

3. Nicole: Your blog is so fun and I love al the pictures of your little man! He is just adorable!

4. d.a.r: Someday, I will be a runner like you and if not, well then I will be at the finish line with water! HAHA, you are an inspiration and I really do want to run, I do.

5. Another Day in Paradise: We share a love for Gray's and that is something not to be messed with.

6. Leah: your blog is awesome and I can't wait to see your little person! I think you are super brave for sporting a bikini while pregs...I will be doing that someday as well! No shame in that.

7. Krystle: You also have a great blog and again, I can't wait to see your little one! I love your decorating ideas and reading up on baby stuff!!

8. (I don't like odd numbers and 8 is a lucky one for me so...) Heidi gets this one. Love you and HUGE congrats to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!