Thursday, March 26, 2009

>Hottilicious!

>
That's right, baby! Bring on the heat! Now, I think you are all SUPER hot and that is why I love your blogs! So, here is a special award that is for anyone who is feeling super hot, which you all should, and that your blog is just on FIRE! All I ask is that you tell me WHY your blog is hot, post the award on your blog, and attach a link to my blog in your post of you giving out this special award to other hot bloggers. Easy, right??

Thank you to Confessions of a Semi-Slacker Mommy...your blog is really fun and cute!

Have fun! I can't wait to read why you all think you're sooo hot!! I think I am hot because my husband says so...lol! Also, I try to be confident in who I am and I think that out weighs my looks...what do you think? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!