Sunday, March 15, 2009

>Productive Pity Party

>Well, since my last post I have settled down and moved on. My job may present moments of fear and shock, but those moments are so few and far between that how I feel about it has not changed. I still love my job.

While most of you were out, especially last night celebrating St. Patty's Day, I was at home, having a Gilmore Girls Marathon after a two hour deep clean of my house. It was nasty. But now, the carpet is shinning it's so clean. B was at work and the dogs and I just bunkered down and had some nice alone time. Sometimes, I love being alone, doing my own thing, not worrying about sharing the remote or eating healthily. However, while I made do with the night, I was a little lonely. We were going on three days of literally having opposite schedules. Sure, we sleep together and that is nice, but last night B told me that he does not like holding me because I wear a hoodie sometimes and it makes him too hot. Opps. Yes, my night attire is boring and sooo not sexy, but our BASEMENT IS FREEZING most of the time. Anyway, I have been missing our time together and B is yet again, gone working. :(

So bored. So tired. So...blah. I want to do something else but my options are limited. Oh well, this pity party is just for me. You don't have to join in if you don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!