Wednesday, March 4, 2009

>To Be or Not to Be

>Thank you Little Miss Pissy. Here is what she has inspired me to do...

I am

...not afraid to die.

...wishing I was pregnant.

...hoping B's job is a HUGE success for us AND that he likes it.

...not praying enough.

...watching CSI on demand. It is my guilty pleasure.

...happy most of the time, but sad today.

...confused about my job and where I want to be a year from now.

...unmotivated to workout.

...in desperate need of a new hair cut.

...not putting ketchup on everything anymore.

...bummed I can't go into the studio with Set Forth. LAME!

...sick of craigslist. Over it.

I am NOT

...going to wallow anymore.

...weak.

...faithless.

...a normal person.

...going to give up on my dreams.

Your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!