Monday, March 9, 2009

>Anti-domestic

>* This time change is killing me, and I have not even gone back to work yet! What the heck??

* B and I saw Watchmen on Thursday night, midnight, and it was not as good as we were hoping it would be. Wayyyyyyy too long and for me, a little boring. Oh well.

* Friday I was super stressed at work with a party and then picking up other employees' slack. I hate that!! I am not the kind of person to just stop doing my job because someone else is not doing theirs, especially if their lack of work falls on me. I will not stoop to their level, but let me tell you, I was soooo close to just not cleaning. However, I am glad I did, because the job I am doing is being noticed in a positive way.

* Worked all day Saturday and had a lovely evening with a friend. I made a chicken and veggie dinner and we watched a movie. Always fun!

* Sunday, the day of rest! Rest we did. The time change knocked us on our feet and all day we were very tired, lazy and did nothing until we went to have dinner with my parents. We watched Rocknrolla and that was pretty good.

*This morning when I woke up:

Me: B, I am going to be anti-domestic today.

B: Does that mean you're going to destroy the house?!

Isn't he funny?? I did go grocery shopping, but will not be doing any laundry or cooking today. Nope.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!