Wednesday, March 11, 2009

>Audrey Wait! Book Review

>
Hi Friends.

Wow, did it really take me two months to finish this book? Well, it did. Truth be told, I only read at night before bed and not every night. So, that is my excuse for a two month read.

Moving on, the book was fun! I would not go as far as saying it was "great", but it kept me intrigued, I did not have to think too hard to understand the plot. The author is very creative and funny. I was laughing out loud on several occasions. I could also see, visually, in my head what was going on. That, for me, is great when an author can put those pictures in my head.

The best part about the book actually has nothing to do with the story. My best friend Ash gave me this book and upon it's arrival, she told me how much the main character, Audrey, reminded her of me, and how her best friend, Victoria, reminded her of herself. As I read, it was so true! If only Ash and I could have gone to high school together! I think that is why the book had a little more meaning to it.

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes young adult reads (my SUPER guilty pleasure), someone who likes stories about best friends, music, and boys. Now what's not to like? If any of you pick it up, please let me know so we can chat about it!

K, now I know that is not the best book review ever, but this is not Wall Street Journal, people! This is just for fun. Have a great night!

(hair pics coming soon!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!