Saturday, February 21, 2009

>"I got 99 problems but a b*tch ain't one of 'em"

>This is my 99th post, ladies and gents!! How great is that? I have had so much fun blogging here and getting to meet new friends from doing so. Everyone has such awesome stories and life experiences that I am so totally absorbed in now! I feel for all you that read my blog and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! This has been a great way for me to talk about things that have been hard and fun since being married without the fear of offending anyone or embarrassing myself. It's kind of like talking to God. I feel safe here.

Now, on to the present.

We went apartment shopping today and we totally found the perfect place to live!! Here are our deal breakers:
* Washer/dryer in unit without paying extra rent
* Low pet rent (which we discovered something great about, due to my history with anxiety.)
* Some place we would feel comfortable inviting others to and a place we could see ourselves in for a few years.
 ...among others...

We fell in love with a place here in town that is in an nice area and closer to our jobs! Speaking of jobs, B got a new job!! I know this is major news for some of you that have been praying for us so I am sorry to be slow with the news. It was final as of yesterday so that is why I waited. Anyway, he will be working for a great insurance company and it is going to do wonders for us!! Thank you for your prayers! This place we found is beautiful and roomy and has great sunlight and space for our dogs. It is perfect!

I have been so happy lately and I am so grateful for all the joys in my life! I hope you are all doing great and OMG, February is almost over!! Can you believe it?? Have a great rest of the weekend! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!