Tuesday, February 10, 2009

>Cranky-Pants

>Today started off great. I was happy and alert when I woke up, fed the dogs, put make up on, actually ate a bowl of cereal, gave sick hubs some meds and a kiss and off I went to work. Until about 30 min ago, I was fine.

Then I really started getting hungary.

The food arrived. But I could not eat it right away. There was no one to cover my spot so I could eat and well, we're really not supposed to eat at the desk. This fact in and of itself really started pushing me over the edge.

I was so hungary, my stomach hurt. I felt tears wedging in the corners of my eyes. Then I seriously said, "Screw it!", and I ate. I ate too fast. Now my tummy hurts.

I am one of those people that, if I don't eat, I get very cranky. Anyone else like that?? It sucks.
Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!