Thursday, February 5, 2009

>Honestly Tagalisicious

>Thanks to new bloggy friend Tabitha, she tags me in fun things like this Honest Scrap stuff. How fun! Thanks chick.

The Rules:

#1: Choose a minimum of 7 spectacular blogs that you can't live without and pass this goodie on to them
#2: Post the "chosen ones" on your blog in link form AND
#3: List 10 honest things about yourself


Drumroll please:

10) During my sophomore year in college, I starting having issues with anxiety. My biggest fears were of dying, being terminally ill, or infertile. God and I had a talk about the dying issue and well, it is not that I am afraid to die, I am just not ready to go yet. On the issue of illness, I would worry that a headache was something more and well, that is just silly. It has been my dream and mission in life to be a mother and, though it is still something I worry about, I had another conversation with God and he said that I should just stop worrying. I am super healthy and well, that is that. Plus, B's dad has 15 brothers and sisters. I really don't think we will have any problems when that time comes.

9) The very first dog I had when I was a kid was Katie. She was a big, white fluffy lover of a dog and when she died, when I was six years old, I decided I wanted to be a vet. For years, until I was 15, I stuck to my guns. I have always loved animals and when I see a stray dog, I call animal control. Yes, it is programed into my phone. When I was 15, I worked in a clinic and loved it. But also learned about the not so fun part of being a vet. Most vets are working 24/7 and I knew that a family was my priority. I eventually went to college declaring business as my major. Go figure.

8) My favorite TV shows are Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Private Practice, America's Next Top Model, Grays Anatomy, Weeds, and Jon and Kate Plus Eight.

7) I am terrible at crosswords and I really suck at spelling. But I have a bachelors in English with a minor in writing. 

6) I love people and, before I worked at the retirement community, I could categorize the type of people in order of my likeness towards that demographic. Children used to be my favorite. They are so careless, happy, and see the world for exactly what it is, or isn't even. I still love children, don't get me wrong. But the elderly fascinate me and I have grown so much in the last 8 months, aside from getting married. I appreciate my life more than I used to and feel that every moment I have with B is a blessed one.

5) I love going to concerts. I have been to over 50 shows ranging from local gigs to Death Cab, Dave Matthew's, Hanson, Kenny Chesney, Hillary Duff, Rhianna, The Fray, Maroon 5, Michelle Branch, and so much more. Music soothes my soul.

4) Planning my wedding was so much fun. I had the most amazing maid of honor and I tried to be fun and open to suggestions as much as I could. Ask me to do it again and I get a twitch. But maybe in a few years, I will be over it. 

3) I am so over Facebook but for some reason, I can't let go of it yet.

2) I have one real plant in my house and B got it for me when my great uncle passed away. He is so sweet and the plant is doing great!

1) I knew that B was the one the day he told me he loved me. I. Love. Him.

Ta-da. Now, here are my tags. Get to it!

1) Heidi
6)JLC
7)DAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!