Tuesday, February 3, 2009

>Brought to you by the letter T

>


Thank you, Tabitha, for the letter assignment. Here's how this works:


If you want to participate, leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter. You then write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter and post them on your blog. When people comment on your posted list, you give them a letter and the chain continues on and on.


Now, in NO particular order...my list of T's.


mp_Tiger.jpg

Tigers, especially the white ones. Sooooo beautiful. 


talking-hamsters.gif

Talking. I love conversing with others, but only when it is meaningful. I hate small talk.


texting.jpg

Texting. While I am not an addict like some people I know, I do love it when my hubs texts me that he loves me while I am working.


Tuaca-Blaster-thumb.jpg

Tuaca. This stuff is so yummy. It is really great with coke and also fine as a shot. B used it to make a marg and I did not really dig on it, but he loved it. Also, Bestie loves it with apple cider. The hot stuff. MMMMmmmm.


2_turtles.jpg

Turtles. So graceful and majestic. I think they also have one of the coolest mating patterns of any animal.


touching_tomorrow_pic.jpg

Touching. I love physical touch. If I did not have it everyday, I might just not survive. I am a hugger and kisser and cuddler. 


trivia.jpg

Trivia. I love gaining facts about stuff like tv shows, movies, celebrities, animals, food...anything.


TravelMedicineSuitcase.jpg

Travel. While I am not a huge fan of flying, I love getting places. I love the East Coast, England, and Cabo. I hope to venture elsewhere in the future!


picture_taking.jpg

Taking pictures. I love photography. I have never had formal training, but I like to think I have a natural eye for a good photo.


l7481918867_3776.jpg

Tool. Saved the best and BIGGEST pic for last. I LOVE this band. They are amazing and I hope to someday see them live. B just got me the Lateralus CD today and now I can listen to Schism whenever I want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!