Thursday, February 12, 2009

>"I found God on the corner of 1st and Amistad."

>Anyone listen to the new Fray CD yet? It is aaaaammmmmaaaazzzzingggg!! I love it, to say the least. First of all, two years ago during a show at Red Rocks, Isaac sang/debuted "Happiness" and dedicated it to his grandfather, who was going to get married the next day. I was in tears! The song was so beautiful and it is now on their new album with a little more meat too it (at the show it was all acoustic and a version I found awhile ago on myspace was also just acoustic). Go listen to it! Seriously, it is worth the $10 on iTunes. You won't be sorry.

___

Since I am not feeling so well today (I think I have what B had...), this is about as good as it will get today but don't worry, tomorrow's post is going to rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!