Monday, February 16, 2009

>Not Me, No Way, Monday!

>Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

* This is definitely not my first Not Me! Monday. There is no way that I spent the last three weeks debating as to whether or not I should post a Not Me! and then decided that there really is no reason for me to not post a Not Me! Monday. Nope. Not Me!!

* There is no way that I spent time in bed trying to fall asleep thinking about what my next post should be. This definitely did not keep me awake and prevent me from actually falling asleep. Not Me!!

* When Sunday comes around, I am in no way thinking about when the next True Blood episode is going to air so that I can watch it online when B is at work. Not Me!!

* I am not putting off doing laundry because I "just don't feel like it" right now. There is no way that I am purposely procrastinating in hopes that B will get the hint and do a load himself for once and I definitely did not tell him this. Not Me!

* Of course I am not putting off working out because "I don't feel well". I am not making up excuses in my head why I can't or shouldn't go run and one of those excuses is definitely not that it is too far away. Nope. Not Me!

* I do not secretly like UFC fights and sometimes watch them when B is not home. I don't keep this secret from B, no way! Not Me!

So, how did I do?? ;) Have fun!!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!