Wednesday, February 18, 2009

>Music Whore

>Have you heard of the Airborne Toxic Event?? No? Well, they are fabulous!! The song on most rock radio stations right now is Sometime Around Midnight and I just found out they will be in Denver on Friday and I can't go. Sad face :( BUT they will be back. Denver LOVES new fresh music and we often pop out new music like rabbits. We are turning into the next Austin. FoCo is even going to do a SXSW type thingy where you can buy a two day pass and go listen to all this amazing local music! I can't wait. So you're not from CO? Well here are a few of the bands that we have bred. ENJOY!

Roe
...just to name a few.

My Hidel LOVES 3OH!3. They rock, in a rapping sort of way without being real Rap. It's true. 
I NEED to go to a show soon. If I don't, I might start bleeding from my ears and that is never good. My friend's band is going back in the studio soon so that will be fun. Studio time=more shows=new music. Always a great combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!