Wednesday, February 18, 2009

>beautiful week

>This week as has been great. I have done a lot of soul searching and have had realizations about certain things.

I was not sleeping well, specifically on nights when B would not come to bed with me right away and when I would need to work at 8am in the morning. Weird. So I did some research on sleep disorders and insomnia. I found some great tips, that all seemed to be consistent from message boards to medical websites. Something you may not know about me is that I am a terrible planner and even worse at sticking to a schedule for said plan. The only regular thing in my life is work. Everything outside of it is so random. Sleeping, eating, working out, watching TV, playing with the dogs. All those things just happen when they happen and in a way, I never really paid attention to it. The one piece of advice I kept seeing over and over was to create a consistent schedule and stick to it. Do you know how hard this is going to be??!! Going to bed and waking up at the same time, eating and working out at the same times. So I pounded out a schedule and, according to this theory, in three weeks, my body should be adjusted enough so that I fall asleep quickly and stay asleep.

I have already gone against the schedule and slept in this morning a whole hour later than I should have. I can't help it! I needed the sleep! Anyway, I will try to track some progress here and let you all know how this goes. Say some prayers, mostly for self discipline and motivation. Thanks!!

Yesterday B and I worked out and after 30 min on the elliptical and some lifting, we played some basketball and it was so much fun! On Friday I am going to have a night out with a girlfriend I have not seen in two years and am super excited about that.

I hope everyone else is having a great week! Thanks for all the sweet comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!