Thursday, November 18, 2010

A New Perspective

>
I reread what I wrote last night and I want to thank those of you who took the time to send me a message or comment. Means a lot to me. I first want to say that I only had a half glass of wine while writing it so it was in no way influenced by something else. I was sober and I am sober now. However, after 8 hours of sleep I feel a little clearer about things this morning. Yes, I am going to take a blogging break of some kind, but it does not mean I am going to stop reading and commenting on other blogs. It also does not mean that if I have something I want to write, I won't write it. I will, however, keep that writing positive. Working where I work, while it is hard to say goodbye to people on a regular basis, there is a huge lesson learned about how short life is and how quickly it can be taken from you. Therefore, I would not want to feel the way I do and for this to be the last thing that B is remembering about if, God forbid something happens. That sounds morbid, but for whatever reason, looking at this "down" time in my life makes me want to enjoy what I do have that does make me happy even more. So, I will leave you with some thankful thoughts.

I am thankful that I am healthy.
I am thankful that I am able to snuggle with my boy and meet his needs.
I am thankful to be a mother.
I am thankful for B.
I am thankful for Jesus' forgiveness.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!