Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Pic...or Ten

>
B took this pic on Wed night. It was the day I was super sad and Logan decided to go to bed super early so I woke him up in an attempt to feed him and put his pjs on but he was not having it. Instead, he opted to fall asleep on me, something he rarely ever does. My heart melted the moment his little fist clutched at the collar of my shirt (other hand you cannot see) and I just cried with joy. Now this is my new fav pic of us and looking at it makes me so thankful and so happy.

This is one of the two most amazing sunrises we had this week. And yes, we get up that early.


Happy guy on his car! He loves being pushed around on it!


Look at those EYES!!


Sometimes he pushes his car all by himself!

This is the set up for our impromptu photo shoot. I tried to get some pics of Logan in his Santa suite...


The kid does not sit still!



See his pearly white??




Had to keep him happy somehow!


Because there were some tears...



I can't wait to celebrate his first Christmas!

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!