Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Catch Up

>
I know, I know. I have been a total slacker on this blog challenge but I honestly have no mojo to get 'er done. Every waking moment I am with Logan is spent with him. He is napping and now is the only time I have to write. I cherish every second with him more than anything.

This week has been rough. I won't lie. Lots and lots of contemplating and self-reflecting going on. I just want to be happy. If you came over to my house right now and asked me to my face if I was happy, I would shrug and say I don't know. Honestly, I'm not. My heart breaks every single time I pass him off into some other woman's arms and the remainder of the day is spent wishing I was with him. Sure, I'm the happiest when I am with Logan and his daddy, but the hours I spend with them is less than what I spend at work. That just isn't right. There will be some changes coming soon. Not sure exactly when, but B sees how much it is killing me to be away from Logan. I cry just thinking about tomorrow.

So here is a quick catch up. I am going to wake Logan up and take him swimming!


Day 21: A Picture of Me

There are not very many pictures of just me because I am usually the one behind the camera. I would love a new camera. Just sayin. Anyway, this was my wedding day, just before heading down to the gardens to say "I Do". The blue sky in the background is deceiving-it was rainy at that moment and it all cleared up once I started to walk down the aisle. It is, like I've said before, the most incredible happiest day of my life. And sunflowers are my most fav.

Day 22: Favorite Vacation

Cabo! We ventured our way to Cabo 9 months after our wedding day and it was perfect. Cabo in April is perfect. It's still just before the high season settles down and it was not too terribly hot. We had save for months and were able to do everything we wanted. B and I never fight and vacationing together is no different. We love being together and it was the last time we were just the two of us, literally.

Day 23: Favorite City (Yeah, I know I mixed that one and day 22 up--so what)

This is a tough one. I LOVE traveling. I absoultly love the city we live in and because this is the crazy interwebz, I will not be revealing where that is exactly but it is in my most favorite state, Colorado. Living here is perfect. We have mountains, rivers, lakes, and the occasional wave pool. Everything is just a days drive away. But wait, this was not about my favorite state.

The first city that comes to mind is New York City. I have been to the City countless times and I love it. I love how busy it is. I love the lights and the people and the culture. It is so invigorating and my dear hubs has never been. I HOPE to take him next year sometime. My favorite restaurant there is Ruby Foos, an ethnic array of everything. The best duck dumplings I have eva had in my life! I love shopping at H&M because I can afford it, but Saks 5th Ave is amazing. I love putting on a $5000 dress I'll never be able to wear just because. I love the smell. I know that sounds weird because the smell is a dirty smell. But it is so New York. If you blindfolded me and put me on a plane to La Guardia, I would know the moment I stepped off the plane that we were in NYC. I have met the Nake Cowboy a few times. I walked barefoot in Central Park. I saw Patrick Dempsy filming Enchanted (though, I did not know that was him at the time). I saw Kenny Chesney at Madison Square Gardens. My favorite bar is at the top of the Marriot Marque in the spinning bar. Best lemon drop martini ever!!

Ugh...that makes me want to go back BAD!!

Day 24 will come tomorrow...

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!