Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Not a Happy Post

>
If my last post was not enough of an indication that I am not feeling like my spunky self, let this one be it.

I am in one of the worst funks of my life right now. Everything feel right and wrong all at once.

I am so proud to be a mother.

I love Logan more than anything.

Logan's smile picks me up but lately it is barely enough for me to push everything else aside.

Work is a disaster right now. People are dieing, people are leaving. I effing sucks. Nothing is consistent. Communication sucks. I have no desire to be there.

I am exhausted. Mentally. Physically. Emotionally.

I cry almost every day.

I actually can feel how depressed I am. It's like anxiety, but a much bigger void. Hard to explain. Don't worry, I have help. I talk to someone. And as soon as I can get my butt out the door, I'm running.

I just want us to have more money. I want to find something that I can do to make money and be with Logan. I am just....ugh.

Until I get things figured out, I am taking a break from blogging. All this is just too personal for me to share with everyone right now. I'll come back when I'm ready.

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!