Sunday, November 7, 2010

9 Months Old

>
(me, a YEAR ago!!)

The new man in my life is growing up so fast! Tomorrow he will be 9 months old and I CANNOT believe that we have been parents for almost a year. I think that when my bump was that size I was feeling pretty good. Then I just got HUGE!

So what is Logan up to?
1. Speed crawling all over the place
2. Pulling himself up on everything
3. Lowering himself from places with ease and few bonks
4. Taking a few steps around the furniture
5. Saying "Mama & Baba"
6. Waves "hello" and "goodbye"
7. Nods head "yes" and "no"
8. Signs "more"
9. Gets mad when he can't have something he wants (ie: to touch the fireplace)
10. Showing an awareness of things (ie: fear of water in bath, fear of being in the arms of someone he does not know, knowing when we have left the room)
11. Extremely independent
12. In size 3 diapers--usually cloth
13. In mostly 9-12 month clothes and some 12-18 month sleepers
14. Weighs 17.12oz and is 29.5 inches long
15. Eats cereal with a fruit for breakfast, stage 3 food with fruit and graham crackers for lunch, and whatever we eat for dinner--he has no aversions to anything
16. Thinks cats are the funniest thing on this green (browning) earth
17. Gives hugs and plays peek a boo
18. Hates having his nails trimmed, being inside for too long, having his boogers sucked out, and waiting for his meal to be made
19. Loves going outside, swinging, seeing the dogs chase each other
20. Drinking juice or water from a sippy cup
21. Sleeping 8-10 hours a night
22. Has one tooth all the way through
23. Just had his first real cold
24. Climbs stairs

Things we are looking forward to:
1. Trying cows milk
2. Pushing toys to practice walking
3. Signing more words
4. Saying more words
5. Walking
6. Logan's first holiday season: Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favs!

This month blazed by. I cannot believe it has been an entire month since we were in Michigan. And in that time, Logan has learned so much! I have decided that once he turns one, I will be going to part time and get two more days a week with my boy. I cannot wait! Just in time for school to start. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!