Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 25

>
Day 25: My Family

There is nothing on this Earth that means more to me than my family. I would not be the person I am today without them and I know that is so cliche, but it's true. Now that I have my own family, I am even more tangled in love with them. My husband is my best friend and we have the most perfect connection. He is relaxed and easy going while I am more high strung and eccentric. The mix is just right. Then there's Logan. Our little lover boy. I am amazed by him every day and yes, someday he will have a brother or sister to play with, but not yet. For now, he is all ours, all by ourselves. Just us.


My broda Jason. You will never see me spell out "brother" when referring to him because I have never called him my "brother". I always say it baby-like or like "bro-haha". Yeah.

My parents. I already talked about them. If you were at my wedding (HEIDI!!!) then you know it was the best wedding of the year, if not EVER (yes, totally biased) and it was only that amazing BECAUSE of my parents. There is not one thing I would change other than having more cake. We never got a piece. :(


I just had a thought: I've not been very good at the whole "challenge" since I find myself catching up on 2-3 days at a time...anyway. That must explain why the days aren't even matching up with where they should be.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!