Monday, November 29, 2010

i heart faces-b&w photo contest

>
So folks, this is my very first time entering in the "i heart faces" photo contest. I have been following their blog for a very long time and have never been brave or confident enough to enter a photo--until today.

I LOVE black and white photography. My parents gifted me a coolpix camera back in 07 when I graduated from college and I was THRILLED to learn all the fun features. Black and white and sepia were both options and I often switch back and forth.

I would love own a more professional camera someday, however, I think my little camera does a damn good job when it wants to! Check out that photo of my wee man! This pic was taken on the beach of Lake Huron while on our visit to Michigan. Logan had been having a particularly bad day and taking him outside always cheers him up. It was unusually nice for an October day in Michigan so we all spent some time camped out on the beach relaxing and playing bocce ball. It was lovely.

If you want to follow the contest or see what this photo site is all about, click the button below. Enjoy!




5 comments:

Leave some Lovin!