Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 27

>
Day 27: Pets

See?? My days are all off so just roll with it.

Butte:

I rescued Butte from the humane society just over 4 years ago. She was my birthday present from my parents and I love her so much. She was my first child. Butte has a great personality, though overwhelming sometimes. She wants you to play with her all day long and love on her at night. Now that Logan is around, she is quite jealous but is doing much better with accepting the fact that he is not going anywhere.

Tulo:

Tulo is a Greyhound and no, he is not a rescue. I found him on craigslist as a puppy. B picked him out of he litter and he is our wise old soul. He is crazy-smart and loves Logan just as much as he loves us.

Butte and Tulo together are best friends. They run, they play, they sleep and they annoy each other just like a brother and sister should.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!