Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happiness

>
Oh I am so happy.

The last few days have been great. I have been enjoying every second with my family and work has slowed down to its normal pace that I feel like I can breathe again.

Friday night I had my parents over and made the most amazing Chicken Enchiladas! Wanna try it out? Go HERE. The only thing I do differently is sub in cream of chicken soup rather than cream of mushroom and instead of milk I add a can of enchilada sauce. Makes the flavors just pop! Also, I add more chilies. We like it hot in this house! So yummy and I have two more to make for lunch today! We ate dinner and had great conversation. Then we watched The Book of Eli and it was amazing! One of the best movies I have seen in a long time. Denzel Washington is ALWAYS amazing in whatever he does, but this is a career-topper in my book. Mila Kunis is in it and I have always enjoyed the movies and TV shows she's been in. After the movie my parents left and then B and I just spent some alone time together before going to bed. It was so nice to just feel happy again. Relieved. So much weight off my sholders.

Saturday I worked and when I got home Logan was sleeping. B and I have been playing Red Dead Redemption together since June when I bought it for his birthday and it's the first game I have ever finished! I'm just looking for treasures and doing hunting challenges now. I love it. Then we left for our friends house for dinner. These friends of mine are in their 40s and we love them! They are so fun and young parents. Their son is only 11 months older than Logan. They got along great and played all night! Logan had been going to bed at 6pm all week and last night he was up until 9pm! He played hard. We had a great time eating yummy pork chops and drinking a lot of red wine! I had so much fun I didn't want to leave!

Today I was up with Logan at 7am. We had pancakes for breakfast. While he played, I cleaned house. Bathrooms, floors and laundry all done! And it's 10am! Logan is down for a nap now. My mom is coming over to bake some pies for Thanksgiving because her oven is on the fritz. I am looking forward to all the yummy smells and momma time. B is working today.

I hope you all have a great Sunday! I hope to get some Santa pics of Logan this week sometime!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!