Monday, January 31, 2011

Project 31: Day 7 Ode to Elle

>Write a blog post to encourage another beautiful woman.

Elle, this one's for you dear.

Guest what? You're beautiful. I know you probably don't hear it as much as you should so I'm here to blare it loud and clear. You're beautiful! You are such an amazing woman and only through our writing have we grown close. Your beauty shines through in your writing and photos. AND your amazing knack for cooking. Heck, I wish I could smell your kitchen through the computer. Everything you create looks so yummy and beautiful! You are an amazing mother and wife (again, something that's gone unnoticed-but not to me). You want only the best for your family and being efriends I know deep down in my heart that you're a beautiful friend. When I need you, you're there. And when you need me, I there. Your beauty is written all over your face, inside and out. I am proud to call you a friend, though we have never met face to face and I know that day will come soon!

Love you,

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!