Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 31: Playing Catch Up

>I have dedicated today to a cleaning-stay-at-home-and-write-a-bit-while-playing-with-Logan kinda day. He is down for a nap (almost--he has been fighting them lately) and I am enjoying my daily dose of Greek. Netflix has been awesome like that. I am watching the entire series and loving it.

Day Two: What Makes Me Unique

  1. I am a hopelessly obsessed Hanson fan and have been since I was 13 years old. It's just one of those things that will never change. 

    2. I hate disappointing people, to the point that I will feel physically ill if I did so.

    3. Carpets are not clean to me unless you can see the lines from the vacuum.

    4. I rarely ever run yellow lights. Not because it's not safe, but because I'm afraid of being pulled over.

    5. I love when Butte licks my feet.

    6. I wish that most of my readers were my real life friends.

    7. I hate heights, but flying does not bother me.

    8. I have a rather large nose and have always hated it, until recently. I've embraced that uniqueness.

    9. I hate when the covers on the bed are all messed up.

    10. I waited to move in with DH until AFTER were were married and I am SO glad I did.

silly me!

Day three: Who is Someone I Know Who Inspires Beauty:

The first person who comes to mind is my mother, as cliche as that sounds. She is truly beautiful, inside and out. I would not be the woman, wife and mother I am today without her. Her beauty radiates God's love. She is a servant to Him and His people and has taught me so much about sharing God's love and beauty. My mom is a teacher, something I never aspired to be until the last few years. She is incredible at her job and because she teaches three year olds her advice has been priceless. I learned recently how not shaving freaks her out. I NEVER knew this about her! I myself hate shaving and literally go months without doing it. My mom shaves at least twice a week, even in the winter! She takes pride in her body (not that I don't) by doing things that make her feel beautiful like taking care of her body, eating right and reading great books. She is the first person I call when I need advice with a new recipe, when I have a fight with B or when Logan will just not stop crying. She is one of my best friends and her beauty inspires me to be more like her.

Day four: Post A Pic of Me in My Fav Outfit:

I'm gonna cheat and not post a pic. I honestly don't have a favorite outfit. In fact, clothes stress me out. I have a hard time feeling 100% comfortable in anything I own. This is not to say I don't like the clothes I own, I just have a hard time putting cute things together. I am a very simple, jeans and tee-shirts kind of girl. When I dress up I love long skirts, earrings, and flats. See? Simple.

Day five to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!