Thursday, January 20, 2011

Project 31

>
She Breathes Deeply

I LOVE LOVE LOVE when there is a great blog challenge out there and I don't just do any challenge...

Mandy over at She Breathes Deeply has come up with a wonderful way for us women to celebrate each other and ourselves. What makes us feel beautiful? What IS true beauty? And I'm not just talking about all those lipoed out celebs who look a-mahazing 3 days after giving birth (are they for reeeaaal???!?). I'm talking about GODS beauty

Mandy is an amazing blogger and a soon-to-be mommy to a little girly girl. She pulled her inspiration from Proverbs 31 and I think everyone should go read it. Mandy posted the entire chapter on her blog and I'm gonna make you work for it! Go grab your Bible or head to Mandy's blog to read it. I feel inspired already! There, she has a list of what this little blog challenge is all about. You know how much I love writing and this will encourage me to write even more! And not just to write, but to write about something important. 

I will have by first post up tomorrow sometime. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!