Friday, January 14, 2011

Share the Love

>My bloggie bud Caz over at Spacebook has posted something pretty fun. She found the idea over on Angel's Mind.I'm sure most of you have heard about it so I am going to keep the thought going on. I consider myself a pretty crafty person. I crochet, paint (water-colors), play guitar, collage, and scrapbook. And now I want to make something crafty for FIVE of my lovely readers. Be the first FIVE commenters and you've got yourself something coming to you sometime this year. I like that rule. I get a whole year to make and send you something. However, I'll do my best not to procrastinate and get-er done asap. The next part of the rule is that if you chose to participate in having something made for you, then you should go on and do the same. I'm not going to hold anyone accountable for this. It is all out of the goodness of my heart that I want to do this. No one is forcing anyone to keep "paying it forward" but I might rub in some guilt there somewhere, wink wink. So if you'd like one of my crafty creations leave me a comment and a way for me to contact you via email. If we don't know each other well yet, send me an email (in profile) with a short description of things you like. Favorite colors, foods, things that make you happy and smile, etc. Mmm kay? Have fun! I look forward to working on this!

4 comments:

Leave some Lovin!