Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cheers to Twenty-Eleven!

>

As per my most favorite baby blog on the interwebz, Dear Baby, I am going to follow M's lead and do yet ANOTHER photo post. This time, Logan's year in photos. Please do me a solid and let me know what you think of how I have edited them? I still have my dinky pink Sony CyberShot camera, but it can take some great pics! I have picked photos which have enhanced my eye for photography and one of my big goals for 2011 is to a) get a fancy new camera and b) take and post better pictures! While you check those out, tell me: what are your New Years Eve plans? We are taking Logan to a fancy Italian restaurant with some friends for some awesome wine and pasta. SO FUN! And it will be a late night. I will ensure that Logan has the most fun first New Years Eve celebration! Cheers!












3 comments:

Leave some Lovin!