Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm Gonna Brag...about YOU!

>

TrendyBlogAward

Come a little closer friends! This is post is going to be mostly about all you lovely ladies that inspire me on SO many different levels! And it's all thanks to Randalin over at Harvesting Kale. I am a fairly new follower in the last few months and the two of us have totally it it off! She is beautiful, inside and out and has the most adorable little boy, Kale. Logan is a few months older than Kale and I am certain that we would be real life besties. So, raise a glass with me Randalin as I thank you for giving me a Trendy Blog award! Thank you dear!

Here are the rules:


1. Post about this award
2. Pass it along to ten other bloggers
3. Leave a link to the Trendy Blog button so they can grab it RIGHT HERE



One of the greatest things about being a public blogger is the relationships that you build only through the words and pictures of another woman, sometimes a fellow mother, who you can relate to on every level. You wish that they lived in a closer town and that the other mamas in your play groups understood you like you bloggies besties do. So here is my list of the lovely ladies that you should all know. This was SO hard to put together and who knows I might cheat and add more than 10! lol Enjoy!


First and foremost, it goes without saying that Harvesting Kale is on the list so rather than giving her a number, just click on her link above!


1. Dear Baby. M is such a genuine, beautiful writer. I wish I had her same fluidity when it came to writing. Her letter to her readers announcing her second pregnancy had me in tears and I will forever be a follower of her awesome blog.


2. Playground Diva. Just take a second and re-read the name of that blog. I love it and want to hijack it from Heidi, my most favorite cousin (shhh don't tell the others!). I firmly believe that our blogging has only brought us closer. We have not lived in the same state for several years now and being that we are both mamas, we share so much in common. If you're into fashion, check her out! The girl knows how to match leggings with anything!


3. Hancock Heir. Dana is the mama of little Aydan. He is so precious and her blog is addicting! She is also someone I have only been following for a short time and I have loved what I have read so far!


4. Letters to Ames. This mama is about to have her hand very full! She is an adorable son, Ames, and is expecting TWIN GIRLS!! She is an honest writer and is taking the upcoming changes to her family so well! Again, another newish blog in my reader.


5. A Blessed Life. Jasmine has become a great friend over the last year or so. She has two beautiful kids and a huge heart for Christ and her family. We're buddies on FB now and I love seeing her updates. She is a great writer and so honest about life. I see so much of myself in her, it's kinda crazy!


6. Midwest Elle. Oh E. How I love thee! This girl has been on my reader pretty much since the day I started blogging. She has a sassy little girl, M, and I don't think I have EVER known anyone who loves coffee as much as she does. In fact, today's post was about a coffee pot! lol. She also always has great recipes, mostly for sweet things so it is SO her fault if I end up losing all my teeth someday.


7. My Sweet T. Tracey is the lovely mama of a new baby girl. I love reading her posts and her birth story is awesome! I'm a fairly new follower and can't wait to get to know her more!


8. Spacebook. This blog holds a special place in my heart. Caz is the mama of two little girls. Her first died tragically due to a placental abruption. Not long after their loss, she was pregnant again and this summer she welcomed her second daughter into the world. I presume this is why her blogging has slowed down lately but you should all take a peek at her blog.


9. The Makings of an Ostie Family. Anne!!! How I love her. She has the great honor of being the FIRST EVER bloggie bestie that I've met in person. And how lucky was it that it was the DAY AFTER SHE HAD HER BABY?! Perfect timing. I got to meet little Graydon and it was fantastic. I have been following her journey of TTC since the beginning and her son is more than a miracle for their little family.


10. Ambition Never Goes Out of Style. This girl, Kaity, has been a friend for several years. Now, she is a baby nurse in the same hospital I WAS BORN IN! It's kinda cool. She has a great blog about her life with her hubby and two dogs. Sounds like me before we had our son. Check her out!


Honorable Mentions:

Happy Reading!








1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!