Friday, January 28, 2011

A Series of Fortunate Events

>This week has been one of the best weeks in a verrrrryyyyy long time.

  • I am loving my new work schedule. I spend my entire morning with Logan. We usually have breakfast together, play for awhile, read books, listen to music, take a shower, watch Dinosaur Train and take a nap. Sometimes I nap or sometimes, like today, I catch up on Greek and write. Having Mondays and Fridays off has been awesome. I work two days, get a day off, work three days, another day off. I LOVE IT!!! Not to mention, we don't have to pay for child care!!
  • Buying a house. This whole process has been such a whirlwind! I cannot believe how fast we have found a house and gone under contract. I never imagined it would be so quick for us and so far, everything has been great. We met with our lender yesterday and that went really well. We need to set up our inspection for next week and then we are done, as long as the inspection goes well.
  • Money. This is always an up and down issue. A few good months here, a few bad months there. We were just blessed with some extra money and it could not have come at a better time! So Logan and I are going to go and do some birthday shopping today!!
What else is there to say? I am so happy!!

3 comments:

Leave some Lovin!