Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Project 31: Day 8 Beauty Secret

>Have a beauty secret? Share it!

If you know me in real life you know that I am a very simple person when it comes to beauty. Yes, I shower. Yes, I brush my teeth and when I work or have something special to do I will put make up on. Other than that, I am a PJ-pony-tail-make upless-sock wearing-food scarfing-kinda girl. I don't hold back on the things I love (ie: food!) and only in a great while do I shave. I hate it. I know I say that a lot. But I do.

Anyway, there are two things I really love love love when it comes to my personal beauty.

  1. Moisturizer: I don't wear foundation because I also don't wash my make up off before going to bed. I really don't see the point. However, I apply my Cetephil moisturizer every morning. It feels so good, has 15 SPF in it and keeps my skin hydrated in this crazy-dry Colorado climate. 
  2. Air-dry your hair. I rarely ever use a blow dryer unless I am going for more body on top, then I will let it air dry for awhile and then go flip my hair over and blow dry the roots upside down. This especially important if you are also going to straighten or curl your hair. Think of all that heat damage! I love letting my hair air dry and I never go to bed with it wet. Now that I have a new work schedule I usually shower in the mornings anyway and give myself plenty of time for it to dry before I straighten it or put it up.
So there you have it. My simple girl ways to stay super gorg.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!